Studio Policies & Terms
1. The session fee covers the time and talent of the photographer and your product ordering session. It does not include any finished portraits. A 50% deposit was due at time of booking and the balance of the session fee is due at the time of your photo session. Session deposits are non-refundable, however with 24 hours notice it can be rescheduled.
2. If you, your family members or your pet becomes sick or has an emergency on the day of the session please phone at least one hour prior to your appointment to inform us of the problem and so we can reschedule. If you try to keep the appointment and we notice any illness, we will most likely request that you reschedule. Sick people/pets do not like to be photographed and we know that you will not love your portraits nearly as much as if everyone were in good health.
3. Please bring only the pets being photographed to the session so that Ariane will have their full attention.
4. You agree to hold harmless, Ariane Uhll, her representatives, employees and DelaFoto LLC, from any dispute in the event you or your pet become injured during your photo session or while on the studio premises. DelaFoto LLC will not be held liable for any injury incurred by you or your family, or for any damage to your property while on the studio premises.
5. You will view your portraits at a personally attended presentation during your Order Session, about a week after your sitting. These meetings are typically 30 minutes to an hour. Ariane will guide you through carefully selected artwork & frame options that best showcase your portraits. You will be asked to place an order at this time, so it's highly recommended that all decision makers are present.
6. While Ariane does capture many photos during your sitting, not all of them will be made available for previewing. Select photos will receive basic edits for presentation. Any additional edits and retouching will be done on the purchased photos.
7. Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full. Once a purchase is made, selections are final and the order is Non-refundable. Payments may be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check or Cash.
8. After an order is placed, an online gallery of watermarked purchased photos will be available for viewing for 14 days.
9. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to be completed. Some orders may take longer. Your portraits are an investment and an heirloom that should not be rushed. In order to insure top quality, your prints are inspected and prepared for pick up at DelaFoto's studio (by appointment). Orders over $1,000 include in-person home delivery. If your Artwork is lost or damaged, DelaFoto digitally stores purchased photos and will make every effort to assist in providing replacements.
10. The Copyright Protection Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to reproduce our images. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our permission. Please understand, Ariane wishes to maintain control over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and tarnish DelaFoto's reputation for providing superior portraits.